- The Placement Cell, which includes the Professor-In-Charge (PIC), faculty coordinators and student representatives, sends invitation to the companies/organizations along with the relevant information.
- The interested recruiters fill a Job Notification Form (JNF) containing all the required details about the placement using their online account. They may also send the required information to the PIC at his email address or through post at the Placement office.
- Any recruiter interested in delivering a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) may send the request to the PIC along with the relevant details.
- The JNF is made available to the students online as well as through the notice-boards along with the relevant details.
- Interested students may apply for the recruitment process of a company to the PIC through online or written applications.
- The Placement cell, in consultation with the company, allots a particular date to the company for the campus interviews.
- Companies can go through the resumes of the interested students to shortlist the students depending upon the availability of the opportunities using their online accounts.
- The recruiters visit the campus at the allotted date(s) to conduct the test(s) and/or interview(s) as per the recruitment process.
- The recruiters are required to declare the final list of the selected students on the date of interview(s).
The placement cell maintains a complete database of all the students selected by the companies. A student once selected may or may not be allowed to appear in another interview(s) depending upon the placement policy of the Institute. The placement cell reserves the right to amend the placement policy of the Institute, if required.