The academic activities of the School emphasizes deep understanding of fundamental principles, development of creative ability to handle the challenges of Civil Engineering, and the analytical ability to solve problems which are interdisciplinary in nature. The School also encourages its students to engage in extracurricular activities, essential for development, promotion of team spirit, and refining their budding managerial skills.
Presently the School offers programs as follows:
- 4 Year B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- 5 Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. in Civil Engineering and M.Tech. in Structural Engineering)
- 5 Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. in Civil Engineering and M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering)
- 2 Year M.Tech. in Structural Engineering
- 2 Year M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering