Highlights of Placement 2020
- Total 160 students from UG received offers.
- Undergraduate placement is about 87% and placements would continue till November 2020 due to the outbreak of pandemic.
- Highest domestic CTC offered was 43.3 Lakhs per annum.
- Average salary is 15.8 Lakh per Annum for UG. A sharp increase of 34% over the last year.
- M.Tech placements are close to 65%. Placements would continue till November 2020 due to the outbreak of pandemic.
- The trend this year shows 51% students getting jobs in core engineering fields. Students also got offers from the analytics sector (8%), IT sector (32%) and consulting (9%).
- PSU’s like HPCL, IOCL, Oil India Limited have participated in the campus placements.
- MNC companies like Goldman Sachs, GE India, Honeywell, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Infosys, TCS R & D, and Adobe have participated in this year of placements.
- 3rd year students have received internship offers in reputed industries. Majority of CS and circuital branches engaged in Internships has the possibility of a full-time offer.
Course/stream wise distribution of placement: 2019-20
||% of students placed
|Comp. Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Minerals, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
*** Placement process has not been over yet due to Covid-19 pandemic and will continue till November 2020.
Highlights of Placement 2017 Highlights of Placement 2018 Highlights of Placement 2019