|PhD||Economics||2008||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India|
|MPhil||Economics||2001||University of Hyderabad, India|
|MA||Economics||1999||University of Hyderabad, India|
|BA||Economics||1997||Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Orissa, India|
· Environmental Economics (UG, All Engineering Students)
· Managerial Economics (UG, All Engineering Students)
· Financial Management (UG, All Engineering Students)
· Banking Theory and Practice (UG, All Engineering Students)
· Environmental Science Technology and Management (UG, All Engineering Students)
· Special Issues of Environmental Economics (PG)
· Introduction to Econometrics (PG Course)
· Environment and Energy Economics (PG)
· Research Methodology (PG)
· Introduction to Stock Market (UG)
1. PI of Three Years Research Project on “Impact of Joint Forest Management (JFM) on livelihood and Stress Migration in Odisha: A Case Study”, funded by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, From May, 2012 to May 2015. Rs. 6.2 lakh
2. Co-PI of Two Years Research Project on “Impact of Disaster Risk Reduction Activities on Livelihood Patterns, Community Resilience and Socio- economic Vulnerability in Coastal Districts of Odisha: A Case Study, Funded by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, From Oct., 2016 to Dec. 2018. Rs. 5 lakhs
3. Co-PI of Two Years Research Project on “Solid waste Management in Indian Cities: A case of Bhubaneswar City, funded by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, From May, 2013 to Sept. 2015. Rs. 7.2 lakh
4. PI of Project on “Impact of Water users Association on Agriculture Sector of Odisha”, Sponsored by IIT Bhubaneswar from July 2010 to Dec. 2013. (Completed). Rs. 3. 2 Lakh
Total (14); Completed (06); Ongoing (08)
1. Ms. Diptimayee Mishra (2015)
2. Ms. Subba Lakshmi Tirukoti (2015)
3. Ms. Rojalini Mishra (2016)
4. Mr. Susanta Kumar Panda (2018)
5. Mr. Auro Kumar Sahoo (2019)
6. Ms. Nidhi Yadav (2019)
1. Mr. Siddharth Kumar
2. Mr. Sumanta Das
3. Mr. Pushp Kumar
4. Ms. Neha Kumari
5. Mr. Bitthal Nilotpal Sarangi
6. Mr. Abhisek Mahanta
7. Mr. Pradeep Kumar Behera
8. Mr. Tran Dang Nhan
3. Panda S., D. Sahoo, & N.C. Sahu (2016), “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Expenditure and Financial Performance of Mahanadi Coal Field Ltd. Odisha,India. Procedia Economic and Finance, Available online at www.sciencedirect.com.
4. Panda S., D. Sahoo, & N.C. Sahu (2016), “Evolution of the Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Indian Perspective” in Anup Kumar Samantaray’s (edited) book “Issues and Challenges in Business Management, Himalaya Publishing House.
5. Panda S., N.C. Sahu, & D. Sahoo (2014) “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and challenges of Globalization in India”, International Conference on Business Paradigms in Emerging Markets (ICBPEM-2014), 12-13 Dec 2014, PP.57.
6. Sahu, N.C. & D. Mishra, (2013) “Analysis of Perception and Adaptability Strategies of the Farmers to Climate Change in Odisha, India”, Procedia APCBEES 5, Pp.123-127.
7. Sahu, N. C. and B. Rath (2011) "Impact of JFM on Labour Market: A Study from Tribal Economy of Orissa, India”, Ist Asian Environmental Conference Proceedings, Thai Society of Higher Education Institutes on Environment, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 974-988.
8. Sahu N.C. & Deepinder H. Dhiman (2010), “Correlation and Causality between Stock Market and Macro Economic Variables in India: An Empirical Study”, International Conference on E-Business, Management and Economics- ICEME 2010 Proceedings, Editor: Ms Chris Zhang, IEEE, Vol.3 (2011) © (2011) IACSIT Press, Hong Kong, pp.281-285.
9. Sahoo, A., N.C. Sahu and D B Sahoo (2015), “Mineral Production and Economic Growth in Indian States: Evidence from Panel Data Analysis’’, in Kalki Majumdar and Pabitra Jena (ed.), Research Issues in applied Economics, McGraw Hill Education (India) Private limited.
10. Panda S., N.C. Sahu, & D. Sahoo (2014), “CSR in India : Issues and Challenges”, in edited book by Dr Mukesh Kumar Barua and Dr. Zillur Rahman, Research and Sustainable Business , Excell India Publisher, Pp.191-196.
11. Sahu, N .C. ( 2005), “Sustainable Management of Common Property Resource Potentials: An Alternative Strategy to Improve the Sate of Economy of Orissa By 2020”, in edited book by Sachi Satpathy, Orissa Vision-2020: Towards Building a New and Modern Orissa (Edited), New Age Publication.
12. B. Rath and N.C. Sahu (2004), “Revitalization / Renovation of Common Property Resources (CPRs): As an Alternative to Improve the State the Economy of Orissa’’, in R.K Panda(ed.), Reviving Orissa Economy: Opportunities and Areas of Action, Utkal University.