|Ph.D.||Mathematics||2001-2006||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Post doc||Mathematics||2008-2009||School of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing|
PhD: Soumen Pal and Sukanta Das (continuing)
Subhasis Ghora (Thesis submitted in 2022)
Tarun Kumar Chakra, 2018 (Thesis: Iteration of meromorphic functions with an omitted value)
Post Doc: Dr Kedarnath Senapati , 2014-2016
14. Dynamics of Reduced Independence polynomials, 2021-22
13. Line segments as independence fractals, Saikat Giri, 2019-20
12. Fixed points and their multipliers for a polynomial, Rajen Kumar, 2018-19.
11. Graphs whose independence fractals are line segments, Sanjoy Mondal, 2018-19
10. Quasiconformal mapping and No wandering theorem, Abhisek Pandey, 2018-19
9. Fractal Transformation using Iterated Function System, Chavan Ratan, 2017-18
8. Quasiconformal mappings, Garima Gupta, 2016-17
7. A study of roots of Independence polynomials, Vijay Kumar Meena, 2016-17
6. The Independence fractal of a graph, Kartik Pandey, 2016-17
5. Finding all roots of a polynomial by Newton's Method, Soumen Pal, 2015-16
4. A study on palindromic polynomials, Priti Prasanna Mondal, 2015-16
3. Polynomial root finding, Anudeep Nain, 2014-15
2. The Julia sets of relaxed Newton method for polynomials with two roots, Satyabrata Jana, 2014-15
1. Dynamical behaviour of multiply connected Fatou components of transcendental entire functions, Jogender Singh, 2014-15.
Summer and Winter projects:
4. Roots of Chromatic Polynomials, winter project by Labhansh Gemini, NIT Hamirpur, 11-31 Dec 2018
3. The independence polynomial of a graph, summer project by Satyabrat Rath, NIT Rourkela, 2018
2. On Herman rings of transcendental meromorphic functions, summer project by Pranav Kumar Upadrasta, IIT Kharagpur (under SRF Programme - 2014, jointly sponsored by IASc-Bangalore, INSA-New Delhi and NSAI-Allahabad).
1. When two fractals are the same, summer project by Prashant Kumar Ojha, NIT Rourkela during May 15 -- July 15, 2011.