Acted as supervisor for Joint Science Academies' Summer Research Fellowship Programme
Member, Board of studies, Salipur Autonomous College, Salipur (2014-2016)
Zonal coordinator, Indian National Mathematical Olympiad for Utkal University zone
Member in the interview board for selection of Trained Graduate Teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 30 April, 2011
PhD:Tarun Kumar Chakra, 2018 (Thesis: Iteration of meromorphic functions with an omitted value)
Post Doc: Dr Kedarnath Senapati , 2014-2016
12. Fixed points and their multipliers for a polynomial, Rajen Kumar, 2018-19.
11. Graphs whose independence fractals are line segments, Sanjoy Mondal, 2018-19
10. Quasiconformal mapping and No wandering theorem, Abhisek Pandey, 2018-19
9. Fractal Transformation using Iterated Function System, Chavan Ratan, 2017-18
8.Quasiconformal mappings, Garima Gupta, 2016-17
7. A study of roots of Independence polynomials, Vijay Kumar Meena, 2016-17
6. The Independence fractal of a graph, Kartik Pandey, 2016-17
5. Finding all roots of a polynomial by Newton's Method, Soumen Pal, 2015-16
4. A study on palindromic polynomials, Priti Prasanna Mondal, 2015-16
3. Polynomial root finding, Anudeep Nain, 2014-15
2. The Julia sets of relaxed Newton method for polynomials with two roots, Satyabrata Jana, 2014-15
1. Dynamical behaviour of multiply connected Fatou components of transcendental entire functions, Jogender Singh, 2014-15.
Summer and Winter projects:
4.Roots of Chromatic Polynomials, winter project by Labhansh Gemini, NIT Hamirpur, 11-31 Dec 2018
3. The independence polynomial of a graph, summer project by Satyabrat Rath, NIT Rourkela, 2018
2. On Herman rings of transcendental meromorphic functions, summer project by Pranav Kumar Upadrasta, IIT Kharagpur (under SRF Programme - 2014, jointly sponsored by IASc-Bangalore, INSA-New Delhi and NSAI-Allahabad).
1. When two fractals are the same, summer project by Prashant Kumar Ojha, NIT Rourkela during May 15 -- July 15, 2011.
Project title and duration: Independence polynomials of graphs and associated fractals, 14 March 2019-13 March 2022. Supported by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. Amount: Rupees 6.6 Lakhs
Project title and duration:Omitted values in complex dynamics, 2014-17. Supported by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. Amount: Rupees 13.44 Lakhs.
Project title and duration: Julia sets of transcendental meromorphic functions, 21/07/2010 - 30/06/2012. Supported by IIT Bhubaneswar. Amount: Rupees 5 Lakhs
Project title and duration: Topological aspects of transcendental dynamics, 2009-2010. Supported by the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Grant no. 20090450420). Amount: RMB 30,000.