School of Basic Sciences
- Prize winners of Madhava Mathematics Competition 2023
- SERB sponsored two-day Workshop on "Organo- & Electrocatalysis for Sustainable Synthesis (OECSS-2022)" during Dec. 22nd-23rd, 2022
- Mr. Suvam Kumar Panda, a PhD student of Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh, School of Basic Sciences, was awarded the â€œBest Poster Awardâ€...
- Dr. Sasmita Barik has been selected as Academic Secretary of the "Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications (ADMA)"
- Ms. Ipsita Roy, Research Scholar from SBS, receives best mini oral presentation award in MedChem 2021
- Dr. Sasmita Barik have been selected as an Associate Editor for SIAM Undergraduate Research Online (SIURO).
- Dr. Rajan Jha, Associate Professor, SBS has been selected for SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB-STAR) fellowship.
- Recent work from the computational condensed matter physics group at IIT-BBS appeared in Nature Physics on July 06, 2020.
- News from EHEP group at IIT Bhubaneswar (Member of BELLE II Collaboration) -
SuperKEKB collider (that provides beams to BELLE II experiment) achieves the world's highest luminosity
- IIT Bhubaneswar Research group from School of Basic Sciences has published an article in Proteins: Structure, Function and Bioinformatics Journal
- Poster Presentation: 10th Research Scholars' Day
- Mr. Anupam Sahoo, PhD research scholar in SBS, has been awarded the prestigious "Kulamani Das Memorial Award in Environmental Science' by Orissa Chemical Society.
- Dr. Vasudeva Rao Allu from School of Basic Sciences elected as a Member of the London Mathematical Society
- Award for Teaching Excellence
- Dr. Tarakanta Nayak selected to join INYAS.
- Research scholar of School of Basic Science received best Oral Presentation Award
- Ms. Amita Rani Sahoo, Research Scholar, SBS has received best Poster Award
- Prof. Matjaz Kovse has become the Editorial Board Member of AKCE IJGC Journal (Elsevier)
- Dr. Shyamal Chatterjee, School of Basic Sciences has been selected for the membership of The National Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Rajan Jha, School of Basic Sciences has been selected as "Senior Member" of Optical Society of America
- Jeeban Nayak from School of Basic Sciences received 1st prize for best poster award
- SBS is organizing a GIAN program from 8-13th December 2016 with the title "Current advances in numerical techniques for PDEs with random input data"